For this class, I plan for my project to do with working in the television production industry, whether it be working cameras or mixing tv audio or whatever needs to be done. My research project has to do with the history of communications, with a specific focus on television. So the connection here is the television aspect, comparing both the history through the research paper and the logistics through the project.
Above is a screenshot of my calendar for what I plan to work on next month, March. I will most likely end up moving a few things around in my schedule as I fall behind or get ahead in certain areas, but this is a rough idea of my March Schedule.
For my project I will be volunteering as a local television station to help record events doing things such as camera work and audio mixing, and learning more about the behind the scenes work of a television production.
Assignment wise, I think I have been pretty on track for this semester so far. I have been using my time in class to do a lot of work on the Google Classroom assignments and the blog. Using the time provided to me instead of wasting it has proved beneficial to me this semester and that is keeping me on track.
![]() |
| Google Calendar - Tyler Pfifferling |
For my project I will be volunteering as a local television station to help record events doing things such as camera work and audio mixing, and learning more about the behind the scenes work of a television production.
Assignment wise, I think I have been pretty on track for this semester so far. I have been using my time in class to do a lot of work on the Google Classroom assignments and the blog. Using the time provided to me instead of wasting it has proved beneficial to me this semester and that is keeping me on track.

You research and project sound great. Have you made contact with the tv station yet? So far you sound right on track. Let me know about the tv station.
ReplyDelete