Hello! Welcome to my Experiential Leadership blog.
My name is Tyler. I chose to take Experiential Leadership because of how independent it is. I enjoy working independently rather than working with other people, and I wanted to be able to do my own thing instead of following a very strict curriculum, and I think this class will allow me to find a topic I enjoy which will motivate me more to actually do the work. I enjoy pretty much anything that has to do with tech, whether that be computers, video, theater tech, and programming. After high school I don't want to attend college, the idea of more school doesn't appeal to me. Instead I would like to find some sort of starting job in technology and work my way up from them, and maybe take classes if needed later down the road. I think I would like to enter either the theater tech field or low voltage electronics. One thing I am proud to have accomplished in my life is passing english first semester of my senior year. English has always been my least favorite subject, and being able to pass my last english class was an accomplishment. My suffering english grade is typically due to my not-so-good time management skills. I never have the motive to set aside time to do things I don't particularly want to do, but I need to work on that for my last semester of high school and beyond. One thing most people don't know about is that I actually eat something other than junk food. I love salads, and people are often surprised when I eat a salad instead of a bag of chips or some cookies.
Today I went to the Langley Adams Library in Groveland to a) get a new library card because I had misplaced mine and b) take a photo of myself with my library card. I took my picture in the fiction section of my library as I enjoy fiction more than nonfiction.
For my topic this quarter, one of my ideas was something about public information systems, for instance television, newspaper, radio, and live streaming. If I choose this topic, I think I would base my research paper around the history of public information systems. For my project I think I would try to volunteer at a local television station, and my dad has connections within HC Media, which is the Haverhill television station, so I thought I would try to volunteer there working on the Haverhill School Committee Meetings and other various events.
To the left is a screenshot of my social media story about my blog.
![]() |
| Photo at Langley Adams Library Photo Credit: Tyler Pfifferling |
Today I went to the Langley Adams Library in Groveland to a) get a new library card because I had misplaced mine and b) take a photo of myself with my library card. I took my picture in the fiction section of my library as I enjoy fiction more than nonfiction.
For my topic this quarter, one of my ideas was something about public information systems, for instance television, newspaper, radio, and live streaming. If I choose this topic, I think I would base my research paper around the history of public information systems. For my project I think I would try to volunteer at a local television station, and my dad has connections within HC Media, which is the Haverhill television station, so I thought I would try to volunteer there working on the Haverhill School Committee Meetings and other various events.
To the left is a screenshot of my social media story about my blog.

I am so glad that we figured out the problem, and you are up and running with your blog.
ReplyDelete