Heading Into March as a Leader - Week 5

If I had to describe the leader version of myself, I would think of a kind of person who organizes every bit of information anyone could possibly need into one place, enforce rules or policies that help to move things along in a smooth way, and to help other people with what their doing instead of just standing there barking out orders for other people to follow, because first off, a leader shouldn't be barking out orders left and right, and second, a leader shouldn't stand by and watch everyone else do all the work.

Image result for organized workflow cartoon
Source
77 more days....

Comments

  1. I agree a leader should not bark orders or watch, a good leader joins in and works with the group.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you talked about the idea that the leader is part of the group. I think not only do the people being led feel better when this happens, but the person leading can learn a lot too. It definitely helps leaders better understand who they are working with and is something that a lot of people don't think about. I can tell that you are a very organized leader. You seem to have tech crew under control and the amount of planning and problem solving you have to do at events is definitely a good way to work on your leadership.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have seen first hand the leadership work that you do. While working with you on many projects, I have seen you plan out every single detail and situation that could present itself to us. You always have a plan ready to go. Those are amazing leadership qualities to have.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment